Last week I was getting a little bored of DuPont, so I thought to myself, why not take a road trip?
Well, so maybe it isn't the prettiest place in the world, but I was able to go here:
So that made me happy. I also saw some cool buildings (I love art deco):
You can't go far w/o finding an LDS church, even in Keno, Oregon:
And thank goodness I found one of these:.jpg)
Hey, why not go to Medford, Oregon? That sounds like fun! So I did. This is what I saw:
Well, so maybe it isn't the prettiest place in the world, but I was able to go here:
So that made me happy. I also saw some cool buildings (I love art deco):
You can't go far w/o finding an LDS church, even in Keno, Oregon:
And thank goodness I found one of these:.jpg)
But truthfully, this:
It was legendary.
I thought about going home to the Bay Area when I saw this sign:.jpg)
I did like seeing these two signs:.jpg)
.jpg)
But in the end, after seeing many, many agents, I went home. And that was the best place of all.
