After only being in existence for just over a month, this blog is already receiving awards. First, DuPont's 'Best New Blogs' Award, then, BlogWorld's 'Cool Blogs in 2008' Award. Now, I have been nominated by a totally random person for the '2008 Your Blog is Fabulous' Award (in a Grinch voice).
So here we go...I’m addicted to...
1. All that is Disney. I mean, come on, do you need anything else?
2. Chubbs. He slobbers and screams a lot, but he is pretty spectacular.
3. Our TiVo. We've been together for over six years now and our relationship is better than ever.
4. Soccer. I love the footie. Can't get enough of it.
5. Blizaire. She rocks my world on a daily basis.
And my blogger awards go to...
1. Heather. She drops it like it’s hot with this camera thing.
2. Bill & Trudy. You've gotta give a shout out to the P's, right? I mean they live on the other side of the world.
3. Christian. Old mission buddy's blog will blow your mind.
4. Blaire. I love free design tips for my home.
5. Laurie. She has some mad skills.
Peace out.
