I drew the short stick this year, so it is my pleasure to do our Christmas card. We had these photos taken of us, but I just can't decide which one to choose. They are all so good, it is like splitting hairs. I've narrowed it down to four finalists. Please review them and then vote on the right side of this page. Thanks in advance for your help! If we don't get the card right, the holiday season is ruined. But, you know, no pressure or anything.
#1 - Poinsettia
.jpg)
PRO: I'm dead sexy, flower is pretty, Blaire is cute
CON: A little staged, flower is fake, can't see all the decorations on Blaire's sweater
#2 - Chubb's Puke .jpg)
.jpg)
PRO: Can see all the decorations on Blaire's sweater, I'm dead sexy, my teeth are nice
CON: Chubbs is going to puke, Chubbs is wearing a Santa outfit, can't see fireplace
CON: Chubbs is going to puke, Chubbs is wearing a Santa outfit, can't see fireplace
#3 - Mistletoe
.jpg)
PRO: Blaire's smile, the mistletoe, I'm dead sexy
CON: My eyeballs, the mistletoe is fake, can't see fireplace
CON: My eyeballs, the mistletoe is fake, can't see fireplace
#4 - Chubb's Clap
.jpg)
