Friday, December 19

i ♥ blizaire...

...so let me count the ways:
  • she always thinks of me first
  • the only guy she loves more than me is sleeping in his crib upstairs
  • she is funny
  • she can embarrass herself and be cool about it
  • sometimes she snorts when she laughs
  • she is athletic
  • she beats me at video games
  • she knows fashion
  • she is a good cook
  • she is organized
  • she likes to laugh
  • she keeps me in check
  • she believes in God
  • she loves our family
  • she puts up with my jokes
  • she keeps the house clean
  • she got her degree
  • she has the purest heart I know
  • she wants to have more babies with me
  • she loves my parents
  • she is artistic
  • she is reasonable
  • she protects Preston
  • she is patient with me
  • she supports me
  • she makes me food
  • she lifts me when I'm down
  • she knows when to let go

I could go on and on, but bottom line is that we all know she is pretty special. I'm glad to spend forever with her.