Thursday, June 25

Transformers: Revenge of the Crapiness

We saw Transformers last night. My advice on seeing it? Don't. It pretty much sucks. The kind of sucking like Michael Jordan trying to play baseball, or golf.

This is coming from a Transformers veteran. I grew up with the toys and cartoon as a kid. I'm even known to go over to Jason's house and play with the Transformers toys once Blaire goes to bed. In spite of this, the movie still sucks. It is clearly worse that the first.

"Wow, Drew! Well aren't you a sourpuss! Why are you so negative?"

I'm not.

"Well, is there anything good about it?"

Well, yes there is. The CGI is pretty sweet. It is totally amazing what they can do.

Also, the sound is great.




Of course, Shia LaBeouf is also in it, which is cool. I love that guy. He does a good job.


Oh yeah, and some chick people think is hot is in it, too. What is her name?

Hmmm.


Megan something?


Oh, Megan Fox.

OK, I get it, she is really, really hot. Look, even a blind man can realize that she is hot.

Although she might be the hottest person on the planet, do you still have to so blatantly put her out there on the screen?

Like her butt in the air as she works on a bike (don't google it), or her undressing at the beginning of the movie (don't bing it [I just started that phrase, hopefully it will catch on])?


The blatant selling of sex, poor dialogue, numerous innuendos, and poor language was enough for me. I would NOT take a kid to this at all. If we weren't seeing it with some cool friends, I would have walked out. Pass on it, like this guy.