Thursday, August 12

Toy Story 3


This is long overdue, but I have to say it, Toy Story 3 is awesome! We went and saw it the second day it was out back in June, and I'm still thinking about it.

The movie is nearly flawless. If I were to pick a negative, it would be that it is the third and final movie of the trilogy. It is hard to have a sequel improve upon the first movie. Someone famous once said, "you can't top pigs with pigs."

Well, I think Pixar did. The movie makes you laugh and cry all in the same minute. So if you haven't seen it, get out there and see it ASAP. If you have, remember it comes out on DVD/Blu Ray this November.

On a totally unrelated note (other than the fact it is also a movie), Inception is also really, really awesome. See that, too. Christopher Nolan is a stud.