Saturday, March 6

ok go is ok great.


Many of you probably know this awesome band, OK go. Our nerdy friends, Ryan & Kerrie, told us about them (they always give us the hook-ups with cool new bands).

You might have seen OK go in the 'Here It Goes Again' video (on the famous treadmills) or more recently with the Notre Dame Marching Band with 'This Too Shall Pass'. You can check out both on YouTube or by using "The Google".

This latest video is also of 'This Too Shall Pass'. You gotta watch it because it rocks. Surprisingly, my fine employer and all-around cool company (a bit of sarcasm if you can't tell) State Farm Insurance sponsored this video.

Man, I'd feel like a big dork if I didn't already love this band. State Farm worked with a cool band before I knew about them? Scary. You might recall our theme song is by Barry Manilow. So that tells you a lot.

Anywho, enjoy this sweet video (pause the music at the bottom first):