
I love Verizon Wireless. We've been with them for over six years now. The network is great, they have decent phones, good plans, and decent rates.
But most of all, they have great customer service. Whenever I have an issue, I call them up and they fix it right away. It is great to have a company like them that still focuses on delivering the best customer service.
I don't see us ever switching carriers because of this fact. Now if we can just get a new iPhone on Verizon we'd be set.
But most of all, they have great customer service. Whenever I have an issue, I call them up and they fix it right away. It is great to have a company like them that still focuses on delivering the best customer service.
I don't see us ever switching carriers because of this fact. Now if we can just get a new iPhone on Verizon we'd be set.
