Here's my starting lineup:
GK - Howard
LB - Bocanegra
CB - Onweyu
CB - DeMerit
RB - Cherundolo
RM - Dempsey
CM - Bradley
CM - Torres
LM - Donovan
F - Buddle
F - Findley
- Timmy needs to be solid and the back four need to be attentive the entire 90 minutes (none of that lapse we had in the 4th minute vs. the Brits).
- LD needs to bring it big time. I have no worries with Bradley and Duce always has something up his sleeve. Torres would bring the creativity, passing, and possession we need vs. Slovenia. Just look at his game vs. Turkey.
- Edson is too hot not to put in there, I have a good feeling about him. I would tell Robbie to run his tail off for 60 minutes. Stretch their defense repeatedly to open space up for Edson, LD, and Duce.
Subs:
- If we need a goal, bring on Gomez at the hour mark. If ahead, bring on Jozey.
- Either way, I'd like to see Beasley, he would be helpful if behind or ahead.
- Stuie would be a great guy to bring on as well.
This game is do or die, go get'em boys!

