Can I just say that I love Domino's Pizza? It is by far the best fast food pizza out there. Gone are the days of The Noid and when they actually had bad, cardboard-esque pizza.
They have a new pizza recipe and it is delicious. It is a soft bread crust and nice red sauce. The taste is much improved. Plus, they have some killer bread sticks for dessert.
On the customer service side, the website is fantastic. It is so easy to go online, created the pizzas you want (I love it when it puts all the little olives on the screen) and order it. It then gives you the opportunity to track the delivery process and give immediate feedback.
Our franchise is quick and friendly, and all for a low price, what more can a customer ask for? With their new recipe, new website, and focus on customer service, this is a great company.
It's fast food pizza, so it is what it is, but they do a great job at it, so try it out.

