This is another great Disney/Pixar movie for the whole family. Like WALL-e, this is more geared toward the adults, with some humor and gags for the kiddos rather than the other way around as in prior films.Any movie that has me crying three minutes into it is gonna be a great movie, and this one is just that. The animation is phenomenal, the story is sweet and there are some very funny lines.
I highly recommend this film. I've thought about it for a few weeks now and am still not sure where it ranks on the Disney/Pixar standings, but it is at least Top Ten best ever. ;-)
If you haven't seen it yet, get out there and watch it. Also, the short, Partly Cloudy is really cool, too. So make sure you get to the movie on time.
Now I am just waiting the next 10 months for Toy Story 3. It is gonna be amazing!
