Monday, March 9

Caro Davide,

I trust you received my previous letter. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed. I'm in full favor of you wanting to play in WC 2010, but come on, I thought you had more class. You say you are for the development of football here and then you bash MLS when in Europe. You play hard for Milan, but don't give the same effort for the Galaxy. You didn't live up to your contract like you promised.

I still wish that LA would have let you go, but we both know that they are smart businessmen, so from that standpoint this situation is good for us. Either way, we can and will stand strong without you. I wish you all the best, but hope Inter continues to crush you (p.s. Forza Roma!) and when you play the Quakes, we will crush you, too.

Say hi to Tom & Kat for me.